Our glass conveying roller is continuously updated and optimized over the years, offering bevel gearbox drive, chain drive, and other types. In order to meet different requirements for producing glass of all thicknesses and types, the roller can be designed with three-support, four-support, bilateral transmission construction, or others. The glass conveying roller provides the advantage of reliable transmission, stable performance, safety, and being highly automated and intelligentized.
The glass conveying roller is used for delivering the glass ribbon.
1. Speed range: drawing section: 80~800m/h or be in sync with annealing lehr;
acceleration section: 240~2400mm/h or 3 times than the conveying roller of annealing lehr
2. Rotation tolerance: ≤ 0.15 mm
3. Installation accuracy: elevation tolerance between adjacent rollers ≤ 0.15 mm
4. Tolerance of adjacent roller parallelism: ≤ 0.2 mm
5. Tolerance of single roller levelness: ≤ 0.3 mm
6. Tolerance between center line of roller and center line of roller table: ≤0.8 mm
7. Even speed, glass deviation< 5mm/ 6~7m
As a glass conveying roller manufacturer in China, our company provides a great variety of products that includes our longitudinal bending glass tempering furnace, gas heating glass tempering furnace, glass stacker, horizontal glass washing machine, and autoclave, among others.
Terms of trade
1. Minimum order quantity (MOQ): one piece or complete plant
2. Delivery time: 3-6 months (except float glass production line)
3. Port of loading: port of Tianjin (Xingang)
4. Terms of payment: advance payment (30% TT) + payment before shipment (60% LC or TT) + the balance of payment (10% TT or LC) after final acceptance.